A New Day

Post Op Day 4 I think- I really am not positive what day we left Ukraine,etc. I went out to Marble Arch yesterday and luckily found a great boutique to buy another pair of pants and tops to help me survive with clothing for the next 10 days.  But the 15 minute walk each way and the shopping wore me out and I ended up back in the hotel exhausted and had room service and went to bed by 7 pm. I think.

Now it is 5 am and I have been up since 4 am.  My computer was still on Ukrainian time and thought it was 2 hours later but then finally found a clock in my room that alerted me that I was awake much earlier than I ever wake up. I am a late riser and normally go in to the office at 10 am in order to have layover time with DC to answer any questions or get necessary assistance with the time differences.

I slept so much better last night. I originally reported to family that I missed my hospital bed because of the possibility to adjust it but I finally found a comfortable position with the aid of many pillows and the medicines I forgot that I was to take for the next week.  Essentially, the meds I am taking are equal to Tylenol so nothing strong needed at this time.

Today I plan to venture out more and take in a musical and maybe more if my body is up to it. I love London and the fact that I am limited to lifting only 3 kilos limits my shopping, which is a good thing since prices are in the pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment