Moving Day!



I am now officially homeless! All of my belongings with the exception of one suitcase are packed up and either in storage or heading overseas. Moving was not the funnest event by any means. I had piles of items listed as either sea freight, permanent storage, or air freight. Oh I don't want to forget the most important pile - consumables.



The moving company was supposed to be at my house on the 28th and 29th to pack but they decided to change that to Aug. 31st without notifying me. So the 31st finally gets here (meaning no more shopping since it is being moved) and I am waiting patiently -as each hour passes the more upset I get and of course I could not find the phone number or name of the moving company that was supposed to be moving me. Smart on my part- I already know! Finally- the movers are here! I am happy to see them and ready to get this over with. The movers were an interesting bunch- I spent the entire day and evening with them. I thought it would be quick and painless but I was wrong.

By the end of the day we actually filled this truck full.




No comments:

Post a Comment