Time is flying by so quickly! Just returned home from a week of craziness with Jeff and Robert in Vegas and Tucson. It was great to see friends and relax for a short period of time before I start a new journey. I am off to DC on September 4th for orientation, training and foreign service security training. If all works out with clearances I will depart from DC to Turkmenistan.
If I do not have all my clearances by then I will return to my home of record until I get the clearance from DC. The security investigator is coming to interview me and many others next week. Hopefully all will go well with the interview. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. The moving company will be here next week to pack my stuff and move me out of my duplex.
It is crazy!
This is insane!
No comments:
Post a Comment