Feel naked without cell phone

All day today I would reach for my phone only to remember I do not have it anymore. I am in New York airport waiting for my next flight to Germany. I was very concerned this morning that I was over the weight limit for my flights but all has worked out. I was told that I could only have 18 pounds on Lufthansa as carry on but luckily they just looked at the bag and didn't weigh it. I am excited about Turkmenistan and am ready to be there. It is going to be a long week.

I begin work on Friday afternoon. Bill, the country director and someone else are supposed to pick me up at the airport Thursday night ....really Friday morning since it will take customs officers a little while to clear everything.

Hoping to love it!
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment